Custom Furniture, Signs & More
12 - 13
Olsen Marine, Inc. has been building and refitting high-end, quality wooden boats for over 20 years on the Cape. We invested in a quality CNC Router to increase productivity and accuracy in our boat building business. We realized, this machine offers that same efficiency and accuracy to the home building and design community. Over the last few years, our custom woodworking experience and capabilities have expanded to service architects, builders, artisans and contractors all over the Cape and Boston.
Olsen’s Precision Woodworking Technology can help you quickly and accurately meet your specifications using Wood, MDF, PVC, Corian, Lexan or Aluminum Surfaces. We can work from existing CAD drawings, templates or produce drawings to meet your requirements. Obviously, the potential for adding unique, repetitive custom details to your home designs are endless.
Other ways we can help:
• We work with all standard building materials and reduce your waste dramatically.
• We eliminate time and energy moving large awkward sheet goods.
• We provide you with finished parts easy to assemble, labeled if necessary.
• We can predrill holes for hardware.
• We create decorative trims and carvings to match custom design or antique styles.
Now offering Sign Services, too! Custom carved signs for all seasons and reasons.
Call Tom Olsen today to see how he can help you improve your output and meet deadlines:
We can create anything you can imagine!
Contact us today to request a DEMO appointment. You'll be amazed at what we can do.